Monday 20 June 2011

Photoshop issues, a Staples bargain and missing paintbrushes

Gah, is it just me PSE 7 won't cooperate with?!  I am attempting to make a scrapbook-style page about myself and the first step is rotating the notebook page. 

And Photoshop refuses to show me how!

I have to say, it is getting on my nerves.  If anyone could tell me how, I'd appreciate it!

I went to Staples today in search of a ringbinder, and got a very nice one too.  On browsing a bit, I found a fantastic patent leather journal (which is very smart) for under £5.00.  I was very excited, having thought you could only get them at large prices. 

Cue much happiness!!

One thing aside from the Photoshop thing is my lack of paintbrushes.  They have all run away and deserted me.  I can't find any. 

1 comment:

  1. *prods* Use GIMP instead - much easier! :P

    dA has a maaaaahoosive selection of brushes you can use...oh, wait, you aren't talking about them are you? You mean REAL, actual brushes. *facepalms*

    ReplyDelete