Tuesday 21 June 2011

Commenting, Kindle skins and hairy toothbrushes

I have just tried posting a reply comment to one of Last Alliance's comments on my Top Ten Irritating Things post, and Blogspot has made me log in no less than seven times.  I'm really sorry, but I gave up on the seventh attempt.  It was getting frustrating and fed up, so threw in the towel and stopped trying.  Many apologies!

Whilst floating on the Amazon (yes, the website, not the river), I found an absolutely gorgeous Kindle skin.  I would love to get it for my Kindle (which, by the way is awesometastical).  I love owls, and I love that style of art.  Happy much?  On the birthday present list.  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gelaskins-Protective-Latest-Generation-Kindle/dp/B0041G6AI0/ref=sr_1_3?s=fiona-hardware&ie=UTF8&qid=1307806180&sr=1-3

And hairy toothbrushes.  An explanation?  Yes!  I've got a Julip pit pony called Gertie, who is a gorgeous little fleabitten grey with a black mane and tail.  The mane and tail has not been as wild and Shetland-y as I would like it to be - so...
I dug out my black mohair and I have used what little PVA glue I could find (fear not, I have more now) and started preparing some hair for her.  Using Last Alliance's hairing tutorial, which recommends using an old toothbrush to tug out the hair which isn't stuck in.  Hence the hairiness of my ancient toothbrush.  :D

1 comment:

  1. Argh, with ya on the logging in thing - happens to me ALL the time. DX

    Haha I've got loads of hairy toothbrushes knocking around my room. XD

    ReplyDelete